Clock Modern UI app for Windows 8 provides more functions that the conventional clock applications you typically find in other app stores. Clock provides you with four different tools that allow you to perform a variety of functions. There are also convenience features that allow you to run the functions even if the app is moved to the background and while your Windows 8 device is docked on your desk.
- An intuitive Calendar Clock interface provides an easy to view a high definition clock with a high resolution calendar that changes with each month. You can keep the app running even when your Windows 8 device is sitting idle.
- The Stopwatch feature provides a tool that can be used for a wide variety of purposes. The Stopwatch has precision timing and includes a Stop button and a Reset button. When you move the app to the background in Windows 8 it will still keep ticking.
- The numeric Timer includes a Stop button. The Timer serves a broad range of purposes and will keep functioning even when you move it into the background.
- The Timer features a display that allows you to enter hours, minutes, and seconds and provides an alert when the timing cycle is complete.
- The Alarm Clock can be customized to suit your preferences with an interface which allows you to enter up to five different alarm types.
- The Alarm Clock interface provides you with a place to name the alarm and enter the time settings. You can also customize the alarm signal to suit your sound preferences.
- The lower part of the Alarm Clock interface provides you with color coded alarms to allow you to easily see the configuration for each alarm and whether it is disabled or enabled. The app also displays the current time and the different alarms you have set in a live tile.
- The Clock app is available in the English language.
- Download file size for Clock is 11MB.
- Clock supports the x86, x64, and ARM platforms.
- We are always open to user feedback. If you have any thoughts about the app – let us know and we will make sure that the next version will always be better than the current.
You can email your feedback and comments to us by writing to email@example.com.
Click here for Clock technical support.