Jujuba Software Color Lines Modern UI app for Windows 8 provides you with a classic puzzle game that is reminiscent of the 1990s. Color Lines challenge you to try to line up five or more balls of the same color and score points.
- Colors Lines offers a user friendly interface that displays your current score and your top score.
- The New Game button allows you to easily begin again.
- You can also easily access the game rules by using the convenient Rules button on the Color Lines interface.
- Intuitive features allow you to pick up and move the ball by tapping it and then clicking on an empty square in the game grid.
- The ball can only be moved if there is clear path to the box in the grid.
- You can align five or more balls of the same color in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line. Once you have accomplished this the balls will disappear from the grid.
- If you fill every square in the grid, you lose the game.
- There is a feature on the right hand side of the screen that lets you see what balls are coming up next to allow you to contemplate your next move.
- The Color Lines app is available in the English language.
- Download size for the Color Lines app is 752KB.
- Color Lines supports x86, x64, and ARM platforms.
- Jujuba Software provides reliable tech support for the Color Lines app.
- We are always open to user feedback. If you have any thoughts about the app – let us know and we will make sure that the next version will always be better than the current.
You can email your feedback and comments to us by writing to [email protected].
Click here for Color Lines technical support.