The Translate Modern UI app for Windows 8 provides a way for you to easily access language translation by launching the app or by using the Share and Search command in Windows 8. The Translate app helps you to translate words and complete sentences using 37 different languages.
- Translate allows you to view a web page and pull up the Translate app on the same screen. You can simply copy and paste the text from the web page into the Translate app and then choose the language you want to use.
- There is also a Translate window that provides a search tool for entering words and phrases which are then translated to the language you designate. The tool is integrated with other apps you are using for Windows 8.
- You can also use the Translate box to enter singe words, complete sentences, or a block of text, and then choose the language for translation.
- Translate offers the capability to translate in 37 different languages including Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Haitian Creole, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional).
- The Translate Modern UI app for Windows 8 is offered in the English language.
- Download size for Translate is 233KB.
- Translate supports x86, x64, and ARM platforms.
- Jujuba Software offers tech support for the Translate app.
- We are always open to user feedback. If you have any thoughts about the app – let us know and we will make sure that the next version will always be better than the current.
You can email your feedback and comments to us by writing to email@example.com.
Click here for Translate! technical support.